Medical History of Trenbolone
Trenbolone is a potent anabolic steroid, the powerful substance is found in certain drugs such as Tren, Tren 75 and Trenabolic. It is often used by athletes and bodybuilders to boost muscle growth and burn fat.
Trenbolone is derived from the Nandrolone chemical compound. This particular anabolic androgenic was initially produced by Hoechst Roussel, an organization based in Germany. The initial intention for Trenbolone was specifically for use in veterinary practices.
There has also been some evidence that states that the product was first created as an antidote to the reduction of muscle mass in human beings.
In the 1990s, a powerful anabolic steroid product called Negma was released. This product had trenbolone listed as one of the active ingredients.
There are many products on the market currently that include Trenbolone, many are marketed as powerful anabolic steroids that rapidly and drastically boost muscle growth.
How Does Trenbolone Work?
Trenbolone works by inhibiting Androgen Receptors, it does not convert it to estrogen which results in the overall increase of muscle mass.
As well as inhibiting the androgen receptor, it also binds with fat cells and reinforces nitrogen absorption in the muscles which in turn enhances protein synthesis.
Here are some of the notable benefits of Trenbolone:
- Enhanced muscle mass
- Increased strength and stamina
- Faster metabolism
- Burns fat
- Can be used for both bulking and cutting
- It is five times more powerful than testosterone
- Fast results
- No fluid retention(like other anabolic steroids)
- Increases red blood cell production
- Facilitates Nitrogen Retention
- Some more good things about Trenbolone:
- You don’t need a prescription to purchase it
- No needles(can be taken in pill form)
Types of Trenbolone
Trenbolone acetate- This is the most popular type because it generally has fewer side effects
Ethanol Trenbolone Ethanate– It has a longer-lasting effect on the body.
Trenbolone hexylhydrobenzyl carbonate– This particular type of trenbolone is more difficult to find but it is still readily available.
Is Trenbolone Recommended For Women?
Trenbolone should not be used by women. Why? Because it has extremely potent androgenic effects on the body. Therefore, if a woman were to consume Trenbolone, she would eventually begin to look and sound masculine. Most definitely not recommended for women.
Are There Any Side Effects?
Like most performance-enhancing products or drugs found on the market, there will most certainly be some side effects. Here are some of the commonly known side effects associated with taking Trenbolone:
- Acne: Acne is one of the most common side effects of taking steroids and Trenbolone is no exception to this. This happens because the oils that the skin produces naturally(sebum) are increased when you consume Trenbolone. This is not a widespread side effect but it is something to bear in mind when taking Trenbolone.
- Thinning Hair: This might happen if you are genetically predisposed to going bald. Thinning hair is less likely if you do not possess the gene.
- Gynecomastia: Often called “moobs” or man boobs, this might happen if you take Trenbolone but it is is not set in stone that you will experience this particular side effect.
- Mood Changes: Anabolic steroids often cause mood swings, but not all the time. Spells of anger and low mood might occur as a result of consuming Trenbolone.
The side effects outlined above may or may not happen to you. It is vital that you pay close attention to how you feel when you start taking Trenbolone. If the adverse side effects are too intense, discontinue taking it.
The side effects listed above are minor side effects, however, the side effects listed below are rare but possible, therefore, it is essential that you take precautions and undertake a thorough health check prior to taking Trenbolone.
- Reduced testosterone: Consuming Trenbolone can decrease the natural release of testosterone. This could have an effect on your libido over time.
- Cardiovascular Issues: Taking Trenbolone might have an effect on your cardiovascular performance.
- Liver issues: Taking too many chemical substances such as alcohol or performance-enhancing drugs can affect your liver function over time.
- Cough: Some users do complain of having a cough after using Trenbolone for a period of time.
- Panic and anxiety: Some users do experience insomnia, palpitations, irritable behavior, increased sweat production
- Are You Cutting?
If you are cutting then you need to consider the following dosage and cycle:
100-200mg every other day.
- Are you bulking?
If you are bulking then you need to consider the following dosage and cycle:
50-100mg every other day
Do you want to enhance your strength?
- 100-150mg every other day
- Trenbolone is great for:
Trenbolone is good for bulking up especially when paired with other steroids. For bodybuilders that want to enhance their muscle mass and build lean muscle. For the best results, combine your consumption of Trenbolone with other supplements or steroids.
Trenbolone helps to enhance the muscle pump when you more blood and oxygen flow the muscle that you are working and cause the muscle to swell up.
Trenbolone is good for cutting because it does not cause water retention, most steroids cause water retention making them ineffective for cutting. This is one of the excellent benefits of using Trenbolone, you can utilize it for both cutting and bulking.
Excellent for powerlifters and those who want to be able to lift heavy. Trenbolone works as an effective strength booster.
Trenbolone improves strength, stamina and it also facilitates recovery of the muscles making it great for enhancing athletic performance.
Trenbolone is a powerful anabolic steroid with potent androgenic properties. It should be taken with caution especially if you have existing health problems. Users have reported great results including, improved strength, increased muscle mass and improved athletic performance. Highly recommended that you speak to a medical professional prior to taking any performance-enhancing supplements or drugs. As noted above, there are some adverse side effects associated with the consumption of Trenbolone however, there are some notable benefits to consider too.